How Manufacturing Organizations Can Conquer Complexities to Lead at Speed
Throughout the 2020s CFOs and Finance teams in manufacturing will be challenged to navigate changes in an external environment caused by disruptions in global supply chains, labor pools and availability of raw materials and resources that affected just-in-time manufacturing capabilities. To conquer these complexities and “lead at speed,” Finance executives and teams must master the basic Finance processes, then layer on operational capabilities that can drive strategic advantage.
This white paper aims to help manufacturing Finance teams to develop a roadmap towards incorporating operational inputs such as Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) outputs into their financial processes to put themselves in a position to lead at speed. The paper also details the results achieved by several OneStream™ manufacturing customers that have conquered complexities in their own organizations and freed up their Finance teams to “lead at speed” and become better business partners.
This white paper highlights how to:
- Drive Simplicity and Efficiency in IT Systems
- Implement a Fast and Accurate Financial Close Process
- Align Financial and Operational Planning Processes
- Empower Managers with Financial and Operational Data
- Leverage Advanced Analytics Such as Predictive Forecasting and Machine Learning
- Ensure Internal Systems and Processes are Poised to Support Growth and Expansion
To download the white paper. Click here.