This article first appeared on the OneStream Blog
In order to truly become a strategic business partner, the Finance function must dramatically reduce its transactional workload. Unleashing the true value of Finance requires efficient processes that minimize manual tasks, such as performing allocations, calculating depreciation, or posting manual journal entries to free up the Finance team to focus on value-added analysis and decision support for the organization.
Automating and unifying the financial close and reporting process ensures faster delivery of financial, operational and Environmental Social & Governance (Sustainability) reporting results to management for accelerated decision-making. It also allows results to be delivered faster to external stakeholders.
This e-book highlights
- The Increasing Pace of Change & what’s holding organizations back
- How to conquer the complexity in the key processes of the financial close such as financial data quality, account reconciliations, tax provision and reporting
- The benefits of a unified financial close include:
- Reacting faster to changes
- Improving resource management
- Increasing visibility and transparency
- Saving time with automation
- Reducing TCO