TORONTO, Aug. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – SoftwareReviews, a leading source for insights on the software provider landscape, has published its 2022 Enterprise Performance Management Data Quadrant, naming six providers as Gold Medalists.
- Board, 9.2 CS, ranked high for ease of administration.
- OneStream, 8.8 CS, ranked high for vendor support.
- Vena Complete Planning, 8.7 CS, ranked high for mobile access.
- Anaplan Platform, 8.7 CS, ranked high for budgeting and forecasting.
- Workday Adaptive Planning, 8.6 CS, ranked high for planning and scheduling.
- Prophix CPM, 8.5 CS, ranked high for financial reporting and consolidation.
SoftwareReviews’ comprehensive software reviews provide the most accurate and detailed view of a complicated and ever-changing market. The data comes from real users who use the software day in and day out and IT professionals who have worked with it intimately through procurement, implementation, and maintenance.
To compare and evaluate software providers using the most in-depth and unbiased analyst reports available, visit SoftwareReviews’ dedicated Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) category page.
For more information about SoftwareReviews, the Data Quadrant, or Emotional Footprint, or to access resources to support the software selection process, visit softwarereviews.com and connect via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
SoftwareReviews is the most in-depth source of buyer data and insights for the enterprise software market. By collecting customer experience data from business and IT professionals, the SoftwareReviews methodology produces detailed and authentic insights into the experience of evaluating and purchasing enterprise software.